A former Sakai collaborator in the news

Jim Eng Jim Eng

A former Sakai collaborator in the news

If I recall correctly, John Dehlin and David Wiley presented at an early Sakai conference, when they was working on Open CourseWare at Utah State.

Here is a NYT article from yesterday that touches on some of what John Dehlin has been up to lately.

For anyone wanting to catch up, John is on facebook:  www.facebook.com/johndehlin

There have been a number of stories about John's MormonStories blog (and related blogs he manages) on television and radio and in newspapers in recent weeks. If you wants links, I can provide them (yeah, by copying and pasting from facebook).

And John is in wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dehlin

Jim Eng
[hidden email]

openforum mailing list