Accessing Sakai from the outside the server is not working

minab minab

Accessing Sakai from the outside the server is not working

Hello, I am a newbie here and I was able to run Sakai locally on Windows Server. However, I cannot access it from the client side. Again locally works fine and I am using either port 80 or 8080. http://localhost:8080/portal works fine but http://my.web.name.com:8080/portal does not work. In addition, I added port 8080 into windows fire wall as an inbound port and changed hostname in the server.xml file but still it does not work. Here is copy of that part of my server.xml file: [deleted] Thank you in advance for your suggestions. Mina