Accessing documents contained in Sakai with a hyperlink yields 404 error

artemis artemis

Accessing documents contained in Sakai with a hyperlink yields 404 error

Hi, I’m a new to the organization and to Sakai in general. I’m encountering a problem in Sakai and I’m not really sure the cause of it. The error is this: a document is stored within Sakai, when a hyperlink to the document is created, it does not work when used. Instead it gives an error of http status 404 with a message /sakai-login-tool/ .  However, when the hyperlink is copied and pasted on a browser, it works— it pulls up the document.

I’ve tried several methods in solving the problem such clearing the browser cache to get rid of cookies and such, changing security controls, and using a different browser; none seem to work.

If anyone has any suggestions to resolved this problem, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

--Arty