Authoring WG Meeting this Friday?

knoop knoop

Authoring WG Meeting this Friday?

This Friday would be returning to our regular bi-weekly schedule for Authoring WG meetings; however, I'm wondering if we are ready for another meeting yet?  Anyone have any topics for discussion?  Should we wait until the 6 February, or shift our bi-weekly meetings, so that the next one would be in just over a week, on 30 January?

Following-up on last Friday's meeting, all the suggestions for tools to develop RESTful style services for have been entered into Jira:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/kQF1Ag

Please add your name and claim the Jira for the tools you plan to work on.  I'll also draw your attention, if you haven't already been there, to the "vignette" page the UX WG is putting together, approaching the same issue from a slightly different tack at this point:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/nQvWAg

There is already a lot of overlap in conversations between these two groups, and we should work to combine these pages when the UX WG is further along and more comfortable with what they're describing; and it becomes clear that the Authoring group's "entity" is the same as the UX group's "vignette".

-peter

----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
Michael Korcuska Michael Korcuska

Re: Authoring WG Meeting this Friday?

I would recommend we suspend these for now or, rather, find a
different way of continuing. Design and development work is starting
to happen in authoring and it probably makes sense for anyone
interested to begin tracking that (and participating in it!).

Peter/Nathan/Nico, it would be helpful if there were a published
schedule of when the working sessions are occurring.  I couldn't find
it easily on the wiki....

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation

----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
knoop knoop

RE: Authoring WG Meeting this Friday?

Nathan/Nico,

I've created page in Confluence in the UX area for you to post the schedule and relevant connect links:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/G4HhAg

Nathan, I've put you down as the point-of-contact for the calls, since you're managing the Skype call.

-peter

________________________________

This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal<https://collab.sakaiproject.org/portal>) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.

--
Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
phone: +1 510-931-6559
mobile (US): +1 510-599-2586
mobile (FR): +33 (0)6 31 11 58 97
skype: mkorcuska

This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
knoop knoop

RE: Authoring WG Meeting this Friday?

I've removed the page referred to below for information on the UX working sessions.  Instead, please see the information Nathan has posted here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/NoHj

Thanks.

-peter