[Building Sakai] New QA lead - Accessability

Berg, Alan Berg, Alan

[Building Sakai] New QA lead - Accessability

New QA lead - Accessability

Hi fellow hard workers,

Brian Richwine has stepped up to the mark to become the QA lead for accessibility. I would really appreciate support for this important cross cutting concern if Brian needs to contact you.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam

http://home.uva.nl/a.m.berg

angell angell

Re: [Building Sakai] New QA lead - Accessability

Thank you Brian for stepping forward to lead this very important effort!

As a member of the Sakai Product Council, I look forward to working
with you and our colleagues in accessibility, QA, and other groups
even more to ensure Sakai's accessibility.

If there's something you feel the Council can do to help you in your
work with the Accessibility WG (AWG) and/or as Accessibility QA lead,
please let us know. The work the AWG has already done to establish
accessibility goals, reviews, developer guidelines, etc has already
been extremely helpful.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist