[Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

Omer A. Piperdi Omer A. Piperdi

[Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

Is there a script or some sort of conversion from Roster into Roster2?

Thanks
Omer

Re: [Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

I don't know specifically.

Do the standard upgrade scripts not work?

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+upgrade+information

If not, what are you seeing?

July 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Is there a script or some sort of conversion from Roster into Roster2?

Thanks
Omer

Sakai Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation

Omer A. Piperdi Omer A. Piperdi

Re: [Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

Roster is registered as 'sakai.site.roster' and Roster2 is 'sakai.site.roster2'..
So it is just not showing in old sites with Roster in it.. But you can add Roster2 to new site.

I don't think there is anything in db conversion script about Roster2.

Thanks
Omer

On 7/3/2014 12:18 PM, Neal Caidin wrote:
I don't know specifically.

Do the standard upgrade scripts not work?

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+upgrade+information

If not, what are you seeing?

July 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Is there a script or some sort of conversion from Roster into Roster2?

Thanks
Omer

Sakai Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation

!DSPAM:2294,53b59072288417057739735!

Matthew Jones-2 Matthew Jones-2

Re: [Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

Yeah, not sure, seems like that should be there then.

Something like

UPDATE SAKAI_SITE_TOOL SET REGISTRATION = 'sakai.site.roster2' WHERE REGISTRATION = 'sakai.site.roster';

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Omer A Piperdi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks..  It worked/tested.

Omer
On 7/3/2014 12:47 PM, Matthew Jones wrote:
[...]

!DSPAM:2294,53b59d53288411367516761!

Re: [Building Sakai] Roster to Roster2 conversion

Yeah converting the tool registration is all you need there are no roster specific tables, it just uses the data from the site.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device