[Building Sakai] Sakai 11

Adrian Fish-2 Adrian Fish-2

[Building Sakai] Sakai 11

Just to confirm: Profile2 is now a bona fide, baked in, feature of Sakai, right? No more need for clever reflection tricks to test whether it is available?

If that's the case I'm going to replace the reflection code in basiclti with standard Spring lookups.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 11

My mail delivery program says that this email was delayed from 2010 ;)
Yeah its in, Profile classique is out, and a bunch of core tools are using it natively like Roster2 and Forums.

Yeah get that reflection code out - the only reflection I like is the one in the mirror. Ha I'm on fire tonight.

cheers,
Steve

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Adrian Fish <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just to confirm: Profile2 is now a bona fide, baked in, feature of Sakai, right? No more need for clever reflection tricks to test whether it is available?

If that's the case I'm going to replace the reflection code in basiclti with standard Spring lookups.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Aaron Zeckoski-3 Aaron Zeckoski-3

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 11

> Yeah get that reflection code out - the only reflection I like is the one in
> the mirror. Ha I'm on fire tonight.

Booooo (for the "joke")
Yay for taking out unneeded complexity from the code
:-)
-AZ

Adrian Fish-2 Adrian Fish-2

Aaron Zeckoski-3 Aaron Zeckoski-3

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 11

oh my...
-AZ

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Steve Swinsburg
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> All of our mirrors are upside down, being 'down under'. Bam, another ripper!
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Adrian Fish <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Can people your height see their faces in the mirror? You were on about
>> your face, right?
>>
>> I shall remove that magical reflection with all haste. I'll JIRA it first.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adrian.
>>

>> On 17 June 2014 11:32, Steve Swinsburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> My mail delivery program says that this email was delayed from 2010 ;)
>>> Yeah its in, Profile classique is out, and a bunch of core tools are
>>> using it natively like Roster2 and Forums.
>>>
>>> Yeah get that reflection code out - the only reflection I like is the one
>>> in the mirror. Ha I'm on fire tonight.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Steve

Adrian Fish-2 Adrian Fish-2

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 11

He is on form, he wasn't lying. If Steve does some standup next conference, I'm there.