[Building Sakai] Sakai 3.0 source link

Muthusamy, Kumar Muthusamy, Kumar

[Building Sakai] Sakai 3.0 source link

HI All,
        Could any one please let me know the sakai 3.0 version source code link, to download. I tried in the internet and i am not getting the right link, all i get is 2.9.3.

Thanks
Kumar

Aaron Zeckoski-3 Aaron Zeckoski-3

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 3.0 source link

There is no Sakai 3. The next version of Sakai after 2.9 is Sakai 10.
You can find the code here but the release has not yet been finalized.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-10.x/

-AZ

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Muthusamy, Kumar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI All,
>         Could any one please let me know the sakai 3.0 version source code
> link, to download. I tried in the internet and i am not getting the right
> link, all i get is 2.9.3.
>
> Thanks
> Kumar

Brian Baillargeon Brian Baillargeon

Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai 3.0 source link

As Aaron indicated, the next version after Sakai 2.9 is Sakai 10. But
also note that Sakai 3 was one of the names given to the Apereo OAE
project. Pardon me if I get the history wrong, but here's my
understanding: OAE had a few different names - Sakai 3, Sakai OAE, then
there was a lot of confusion, so Sakai OAE was renamed Apereo OAE when
we joined the Apereo foundation. Now it's recognized as an entirely
different entity from Sakai and is known as Apereo OAE. I believe its
source is here: https://github.com/oaeproject.

More info on Apereo OAE: http://oaeproject.org/

Note: this mailing list is for Sakai developers. Looks like OAE has its
own mailing lists, but I wouldn't know how active they are:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.oae.devel/2330