Calendar function problems

Nik Dholakia Nik Dholakia

Calendar function problems

My university (University of Rhode Island, or URI) is new to Sakai, so the problems listed below may be end user ones, or kinks in implementation still being worked out. Here are some problems I experienced, as a faculty end user, with the calendar function:

Some problems:

1) In the month view, the "skip" to next-previous month arrows are not working well, often not skipping or skipping by steps of 2 or 3.

2) I put in an event for Oct. 13 and it went into Nov. 3 space (as well)... same thing the other way... I put an event in Oct. 13 and it went in Nov. 3 space.

3) Although I use "paste from Word" button, lots of metadata still shows up and I have to clean it later.

Widner, Aaron Robert Widner, Aaron Robert

Re: Calendar function problems

Nik,

For number 1 and 2 what browser were you using?   Also were you using multiple tabs?  For number 3 were you using Office 2007 (Word)?

Thank you,

Aaron Widner

Online Service Analyst

UITS Support Center

Indiana University

--
Nik Dholakia
Nik Dholakia-2 Nik Dholakia-2

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/end-user-support" target="_blank">http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/end-user-support