[DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a)

[DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our next meeting on March 18 at 10 AM ET. We'll be covering the following agenda:
  1. Welcome and meeting launch - Trisha Gordon (2 minutes)
  2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (10 minutes)
  3. Open Apereo conference participant video interview planning - All (30 minutes)
    1. Develop list of interview questions
    2. Identify video recording equipment needs and other technical logistics
    3. Solicit additional Interviewer volunteers
  4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (20 minutes)
  5. Wrap up and adjourn - Trisha Gordon (2 minutes)
Meeting logistics:
  1. Join Big Blue Button session: http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
  2. Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
  3. Enter password: apereo
  4. Enable and test microphone for audio
  5. Access link to March 18 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our meetings page:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:
  • March 25: Karuta Portfolio tool demo and Q&A - Janice Smith and Jacques Raynauld (Karuta Open Source Portfolio project)
  • April 1: Using the Lessons tool as a Course Portal - Luisa Li (Marist)
  • April 8: TBA
  • April 15: (tentative) ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame - Yitna Firdyiwek (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre Dame)
  • April 22: TBA
  • April 29: TBA

All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

--

Trisha Gordon
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

[hidden email] < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904

Re: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

FYI, while I will not be at this Wednesday's meeting, I did reach out to the Open Apereo planning group about the Video Interviewing. They are happy to see T&L taking this on. They have started looking for a space in which the interviews could happen.

As part of your discussion, please include any support or materials we might request from the OA planning group.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Trisha Gordon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[hidden email] < <a href="tel:434.243.5465" value="+14342435465" target="_blank">434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904