[DG: Teaching & Learning] Does your institution use Poll Everywhere?

lgekeler lgekeler

[DG: Teaching & Learning] Does your institution use Poll Everywhere?

[cross posting with sakai-users]

Poll Everywhere has a voting page for features. Please help us vote up creating an LTI integration to Sakai. I don't think Poll Everywhere knows how strong our community is!

Here's the link: https://polleverywhere.uservoice.com/forums/151441-ideas/suggestions/7522303-set-up-lti-integration-with-sakai-lms

Please share this link as widely as possible. The more institutional email addresses Poll Everywhere is aware of, the more sense of the broadness of the Sakai community's use of their tool they have.

Thanks!

Laura

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
Teaching and Learning Technologies
University of Notre Dame
P:(1) 574-631-2402