[DG: Teaching & Learning] TWSIA deadline approaching

Khan, Salwa Khan, Salwa

[DG: Teaching & Learning] TWSIA deadline approaching

Greetings colleagues,

The deadline for entering the 8th annual Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award (TWSIA) competition is coming up soon, on March 20, 2015. The award recognizes innovation and excellence in technology-supported teaching, academic collaboration, and student engagement.

Entry information is on the Apereo Foundation site at: http://www.apereo.org/twsia .

Winners will be notified in April 2015, and receive recognition at the Open Apereo Conference, May 31 to June 4, 2015 in Baltimore, MD.  Registration and travel expenses may be available for award winners.

We thank our sponsor, Asahi Net International (ANI), for their continuing support of the Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award.

For more information, contact: Salwa Khan [hidden email] TWSIA 2015 Committee Chair.

Salwa Khan, PhD
Coordinator, IT Projects
Texas State University
Instructional Technologies Support