[DG: User Experience] OAE UI library for OmniGraffle?

rhollow rhollow

[DG: User Experience] OAE UI library for OmniGraffle?

Sakai OAE community,

The visual design of the OAE UI elements seem stable enough that a library could be constructed for quick mockups.

Has anyone built a "stencil" library for OmniGraffle? If not, I volunteer to undertake that task. When complete I can share it with the community.

--Rachel

__________________________
Rachel Hollowgrass
Senior User Experience Designer
Educational Technology Services
University of California at Berkeley

(510) 332-6120
__________________________

Sean DeMonner Sean DeMonner

Re: [DG: User Experience] OAE UI library for OmniGraffle?

Hurray for Rachel! Go for it :-)

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, Director, Teaching & Learning, ITS
3350 Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan, (734) 615-9765

On Oct 26, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Rachel Hollowgrass <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sakai OAE community,

The visual design of the OAE UI elements seem stable enough that a library could be constructed for quick mockups.

Has anyone built a "stencil" library for OmniGraffle? If not, I volunteer to undertake that task. When complete I can share it with the community.

--Rachel

__________________________
Rachel Hollowgrass
Senior User Experience Designer
Educational Technology Services
University of California at Berkeley

(510) 332-6120
Nicolaas Matthijs Nicolaas Matthijs

Re: [DG: User Experience] OAE UI library for OmniGraffle?

Hi Rachel,

A lot of this has already been created and is used by the design
team to create clickable prototypes. You can find what exists
so far at [1]. Most of the folders have a stencil file, some of
them don't yet. Getting another pair of eyes on these and adding
what's missing would definitely be helpful.

[1]
http://cld.sakai.rsmart.com:8088/p/igEyweUn5C/0.%20Sakai%20Folio%20Theme.zip

Thanks,
Nicolaas