Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

Michael Feldstein Michael Feldstein

Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

There's a pretty good conversation that started on Confluence regarding the role of the PC and the best way to evaluate its effectiveness. Stephen rightly asked that we move it to the listserv. It's pretty long, so rather than try to paste the whole conversation into this email, I'm going to suggest that people go to http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/DgMhB, read the discussion and, if the spirit moves them, reply to the discussion on this email thread.

- m

Jean-Francois Leveque Jean-Francois Leveque

Re: Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

Looks like there's even disagreement about whether this should go on in
confluence or on list. :(

Not really the kind of conversation I want to get involved into.

J-F

Michael Feldstein a écrit :
> There's a pretty good conversation that started on Confluence regarding
> the role of the PC and the best way to evaluate its effectiveness.
> Stephen rightly asked that we move it to the listserv. It's pretty long,
> so rather than try to paste the whole conversation into this email, I'm
> going to suggest that people go to
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/DgMhB, read the discussion and, if
> the spirit moves them, reply to the discussion on this email thread.
>
> - m
Sean DeMonner Sean DeMonner

Re: Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

+1 for leaving the discussion on Confluence. It's public, easily accessible and holistic in that venue. The complexity of the debate would be lost in email form IMO.

SMD.

Michael Feldstein a écrit :
There's a pretty good conversation that started on Confluence regarding
the role of the PC and the best way to evaluate its effectiveness.
Stephen rightly asked that we move it to the listserv. It's pretty long,
so rather than try to paste the whole conversation into this email, I'm
going to suggest that people go to
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/DgMhB, read the discussion and, if
the spirit moves them, reply to the discussion on this email thread.

- m

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765

Michael Feldstein Michael Feldstein

Re: Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

I think Chuck posted his comment about leaving it on Confluence just as I was sending my email. I have no strong feelings either way about where the conversation takes place, as long as folks know where to find it.

- m

--
Oracle
Michael Feldstein | Principal Product Manager

Green Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment

Dr. Chuck Dr. Chuck

Re: Discussion regarding the PC evaluation

Yes - the post and email overlapped.

/Chuck