Emergency Planet Sakai downtime tonight, 16 December 2013

Seth Theriault Seth Theriault

Emergency Planet Sakai downtime tonight, 16 December 2013

Hello,

I have been alerted by Planet Sakai's infrastructure provider that it
(and other virtual servers) need to be moved ASAP to new physical
hosts.

PS will be offline starting at 7 pm Pacific time (UTC-8) for several hours.

Seth

Steven Githens Steven Githens

Re: Emergency Planet Sakai downtime tonight, 16 December 2013

Seth!  Thanks again for being in charge of PSakai's well being.  Let me
know if you need any of the domain/registrar/IP settings changed.

-s

On Dec 16, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Seth Theriault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> PS will be offline starting at 7 pm Pacific time (UTC-8) for several hours.

It looks we are back in business after a minimal downtime.

Seth