[Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

Jon Hays Jon Hays

[Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

I spoke with the T&L group about hosting a Sakai 2.6 demo.  We agreed that April 29th would be the best day.  Peter, does that day work with your schedule?

Jon

Re: [Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

Yes, anytime that day works for me, except 10:30-11:30 Eastern US time.

-peter

I spoke with the T&L group about hosting a Sakai 2.6 demo.  We agreed that April 29th would be the best day.  Peter, does that day work with your schedule?

Jon

[DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6

Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:22:39 -0700

Jon Hays [hidden email]

Josh Baron [hidden email], [hidden email]

[hidden email]

--
Jon Hays
Instructional Designer
Educational Technology Services
University of California at Berkeley
(510) 643-9433

Jon Hays
Instructional Designer
Educational Technology Services
University of California at Berkeley
(510) 643-9433

Jon Hays Jon Hays

Re: [Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

The T&L group is expecting us to use their normal 11:30 Eastern US time slot.  If that works for you, we can lock it in.

thanks again,

Jon

Knoop, Peter wrote:

Yes, anytime that day works for me, except 10:30-11:30 Eastern US time.

-peter

Ellis, Kate Ellis, Kate

Re: [Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

If the upgrade to the FCKeditor to 2.6.4 gets into the 2.6 release, I would like to see that reviewed—particularly the paste-from-word feature. I’m adding the T&L group to this discussion.

Thanks,

Kate Ellis

Instructional Technology Consultant
Teaching and Learning Technologies Center
Wells Library 305 West Tower
Indiana University Bloomington
812-855-9024
http://www.indiana.edu/~tltc

knoop knoop

Re: [Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

The change needs to be tested relatively extensively first, and unfortunately there isn’t likely enough time left for 2.6.0.  Michigan will putting this change into production soon, which will help with that testing.   So I would look for it in a 2.6.1 shortly after the 2.6.0.

-peter

knoop knoop

Re: [Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Planning for Sakai 2.6]

Let’s lock it down.

-peter