Fwd: Feedback about Sakai 3 communication

Sean DeMonner Sean DeMonner

Fwd: Feedback about Sakai 3 communication

Forwarding for Margaret.

SMD.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Margaret Wagner <[hidden email]>
Date: March 15, 2010 10:55:40 AM EDT
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Management] Feedback about Sakai 3 communication

Well my 2 cents got bumped from the [hidden email] mail group because I'm not on that list.  But if you'd like, you could forwarded it to them:

From me:

+1 for a standing section in the Sakai Newsletter.

(If there are 2 or 3 people who typically know what's happening with Sakai 3, I could check in with them and get an update for each issue.)

Date: March 15, 2010 10:52:03 AM EDT

http://sakaiproject.org/portal/site/sakai-community/page/2dfab376-90af-4bc2-83bd-8743f80423dd
for assistance with Sakai community mail lists.

From: Margaret Wagner <[hidden email]>
Date: March 15, 2010 10:52:00 AM EDT
To: Jean-Francois Leveque <[hidden email]>
Cc: Sean DeMonner <[hidden email]>, [hidden email], Stephen Marquard <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]

Quoting Jean-Francois Leveque <[hidden email]>:

+1 for a standing section in the Sakai Newsletter.

JFL

Sean DeMonner a écrit :
+1 for a standing section in the Sakai Newsletter.

SMD.

On Mar 15, 2010, at 9:44 AM, Stephen Marquard wrote:

At the Sakai SA workshop last week, a few people said they were "mystified" by Sakai 3 (or similar wording), i.e. did not know its current state, who was working on it, the roadmap, etc.

As a practical remedy, I'd like to suggest that someone write a 'Sakai 3 update' either in the regular Sakai newsletter, or as a separate regular email update, which could include info like a short description of work underway, latest releases, upcoming milestones, changes in development teams, etc.

Regards
Stephen

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765

SMD.