Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3 Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3

Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

I think many people will be arriving in Miami sometime on Sunday, so I thought I'd put it out there. Anyone interested?

Re: Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

Count me in.

Cheers

sent from my mobile device

On 30/05/2014 1:36 AM, "Nicola Monat-Jacobs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think many people will be arriving in Miami sometime on Sunday, so I thought I'd put it out there. Anyone interested?

yuanhua Qu yuanhua Qu

Re: Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

Haven’t really watched that yet.  Will be great to join.

Thanks

-Qu

yuanhua Qu yuanhua Qu

Re: Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

Is there still a movie night party for Game of Thrones? If yes, time and place? Or none?

Would love not to miss it if there is one.

-Qu

Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3 Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3

yuanhua Qu yuanhua Qu

Re: Game of Thrones viewing party on Sunday before conference?

No rush please.  Hope not too early.  Some people might want to have a walk after the reception.  But if there is one, please keep me in the loop.  Thanks.

-Qu