How to find sam table.

Durga prasad Durga prasad

How to find sam table.

This post was updated on .
Hi,

I want sam table.

I submitted three times one published exam in same day but time different.I got three different final-scores.Now i want highest value in three different values with agentid,attemptdate,submmiteddate columns.How it is possible or not.Please any one help me ASAP.

Thank You,
GDP.
Durga prasad Durga prasad

Re: How to find sam table.

I find out table,SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T.
How to write query for above mentioned details.