Meet the Product Council

angell angell

Meet the Product Council

I would like to remind folks that there is a session to "Meet the
Sakai Product Council" where councillors will be present to talk about
their activities in the first year of this body's existence, the
recent Council review (see below), and the future. The session is at
4:40-6pm in room Chasm Creek B.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Product+Council+Review

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist
Max Whitney Max Whitney

Re: Meet the Product Council

After some consideration, I've decided to attend the "Quality Assurance / Release Management Panel (discussion) Highlands" which directly conflicts with the "Meet the Sakai Product Council (discussion) Chasm Creek B" session.

There have been some complaints about the communication between these two groups, and as a Product Council member it seems quite important be present at that discussion.

-- Max

On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:26 AM, Nate Angell wrote:

> I would like to remind folks that there is a session to "Meet the
> Sakai Product Council" where councillors will be present to talk about
> their activities in the first year of this body's existence, the
> recent Council review (see below), and the future. The session is at
> 4:40-6pm in room Chasm Creek B.
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Product+Council+Review
>
> --
> Nate Angell
> Client Evangelist
> http://www.rsmart.com
> http://twitter.com/xolotl
> http://xolotl.org

angell angell

Re: Meet the Product Council

I strongly support that...make sure they saw your drink invite ;)

I don't think we need all councillors on deck, so if others want to
improve our communication with other groups, go for it!

As long as someone shows up at our session besides me ;)

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Max Whitney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After some consideration, I've decided to attend the "Quality Assurance / Release Management Panel (discussion) Highlands" which directly conflicts with the "Meet the Sakai Product Council (discussion) Chasm Creek B" session.
>
> There have been some complaints about the communication between these two groups, and as a Product Council member it seems quite important be present at that discussion.
>
> -- Max
>
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 9:26 AM, Nate Angell wrote:
>
>> I would like to remind folks that there is a session to "Meet the
>> Sakai Product Council" where councillors will be present to talk about
>> their activities in the first year of this body's existence, the
>> recent Council review (see below), and the future. The session is at
>> 4:40-6pm in room Chasm Creek B.
>> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Product+Council+Review
>>
>> --
>> Nate Angell
>> Client Evangelist
>> http://www.rsmart.com
>> http://twitter.com/xolotl
>> http://xolotl.org

Eli Cochran-2 Eli Cochran-2

Re: Meet the Product Council

Nate,
I've already promised to sit behind you, um, by you.

- Eli

>>> http://twitter.com/xolotl
>>> http://xolotl.org

Eli Cochran
manager of user experience design
ETS, UC Berkeley

"The opportunity lost by increasing the amount of blank space is gained back with enhanced attention to what remains."
    - John Maeda