Message from Dr. Leslie Gargiulo, Ashworth College: Request for assistance on copying

Leslie Gargiulo Leslie Gargiulo

Message from Dr. Leslie Gargiulo, Ashworth College: Request for assistance on copying

Dear End User Support Listserve,

Please advise if this is the correct list to be sending the following question?   If not, please refer me to the correct list.

I need some additional assistance in figuring out how to change the default setting that copies tests/quizzes over as “pending” when duplicating a course. I want tests/quizzes to copy over as “published” when duplicating a course.

The community was able to provide me with a patch to fix a similar issue with assignments copying over as “pending” rather than “published”.

According to our IT person, the fix to the previous issue required a configuration change but this issue would require a code change (larger effort that would require deeper understanding of the underlying system infrastructure).

Is this accurate? Or is there an easier fix for this issue?

Warm regards,

Leslie

Leslie Gargiulo, Ph.D.

Vice President