Miami - getting to hotel from airport

Hi all,

Just wondering if people know the best way to get from the airport to the hotel and costs associated? I’m making my travel plans.

cheers,
Steve

Aaron Zeckoski-3 Aaron Zeckoski-3

Re: Miami - getting to hotel from airport

Best is subjective but I am taking the metro/tram which goes basically
all the way (with one change) and costs like $2.50. That's going to be
the slowest option probably but I have heard good things about it.
-AZ

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Steve Swinsburg
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if people know the best way to get from the airport to the hotel and costs associated? I’m making my travel plans.
>
> cheers,
> Steve

Matthew Jones-3 Matthew Jones-3

Re: Miami - getting to hotel from airport

The website says it's about $16 for Supershuttle, which I've taken quite a few times in Florida and other places in the US.