Migrating to Sakai from...

Kim Thanos Kim Thanos

Migrating to Sakai from...

Sakai friends,

I receive frequent calls from institutions that are considering Sakai who wonder if I can identify institutions that have migrated from their current platform. Will you please reply to this message and let me know...

1) From which platform did you migrate (vendor and version)?
2) Are you willing to field questions from a peer institution from time to time?

Feel free to reply to me directly.

Thanks!
Kim

--
kim thanos | [hidden email] | 503-816-4721