Move to Apereo Google groups

Hi Sakai Open Forum.

The week of April 13 we will create a new Apereo Google group called [hidden email].  If you are receiving this message , you will be moved over (aka subscribed) to the new group as part of the process. Your subscription setting to receive individual email or digest form will be retained.

When the new group is created, I'll send a notification to this list and to the new email group to confirm the move. From that point forward, emails should be sent to [hidden email]. We will turn the old email list (this one) off late in the week, after a successful move.

Collab email archives will be moved to a public static web site and that will be communicated separately.

Online access for the group will be at:

To subscribe or unsubscribe one can send an email to :

You can go to http://groups.apereo.org for general access to all your Apereo groups, and also browse/subscribe to new lists there.

Thanks for your attention.

Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator

markjnorton markjnorton

Re: Move to Apereo Google groups

Hi Neal.  I am dropping my Earthlink email address.  Could you shift my subscriptions to [hidden email]?  Thanks.

All others:  please note.  I would appreciate you changing your address/contact lists.

- Mark Norton

Re: Move to Apereo Google groups

Hi Mark,

Could you please try the self-service option first?

Subscribe to [hidden email] and unsubscribe by sending an email to sakai-dev+unsubscribe.org with the old email address.