Parasail BOF?

Kirschner, Beth Kirschner, Beth

Parasail BOF?

Let me know if anyone's interested in a parasailing BOF during the Apereo/Sakai conference this year. One of the best places in the world (IMO) for parasailing or handgliding is in La Jolla, about 15 miles north of the hotel. No experience required for tandem rides (just cash).

        http://sandiegofreeflight.com/

- Beth

Ziegler, Jeff Ziegler, Jeff

Re: Parasail BOF?

Sounds like fun.  I'm interested.

On May 30, 2013, at 1:26 PM, Beth Kirschner wrote:

Let me know if anyone's interested in a parasailing BOF during the Apereo/Sakai conference this year. One of the best places in the world (IMO) for parasailing or handgliding is in La Jolla, about 15 miles north of the hotel. No experience required for tandem rides (just cash).

http://sandiegofreeflight.com/

- Beth

"New != better.  Different != better.  Only better == better."

Jeff Ziegler
CTools Service Manager
Business Systems Analyst Associate
ITS Teaching and Learning Group