Planet Sakai stale link cleanup, 2014

Seth Theriault Seth Theriault

Planet Sakai stale link cleanup, 2014

Hello,

[Please feel free to forward this to other lists as appropriate]

I will be cleaning up stale links on Planet Sakai on Wednesday, 16 July 2014.

Here's the FAQ:

-- What is a "stale link"?

If your name is listed in black with a red, dashed underline in
"Subscriptions" rubric at the top-right of the home page on
planetsakai.org, the link is considered "stale" and subject to
REMOVAL.

-- What action do I need to take to stay on Planet Sakai?

To prevent this, you must contact me by 23:59 UTC Tuesday, 15 July
2014 to fix the URLs.

No action is required if you no longer wish to have your blog listed.

-- Why are you doing this?

Everything needs a periodic clean-up. We should be doing this more often.

-- Do you ever add links to Planet Sakai?

Yes, all the time. Contact me with your name and the "feed URL" for
your blog (RSS, Atom, etc.) to be added.

Seth

Seth Theriault Seth Theriault

Re: Planet Sakai stale link cleanup, 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Seth Theriault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will be cleaning up stale links on Planet Sakai on Wednesday, 16 July 2014.

This work is now complete.

Again, feel free to contact me with your name and the "feed URL" for
your blog (RSS, Atom, etc.) to be added at any time.

Seth