[Portfolio] Agenda for Wednesday April 1 T&L meeting and future topics

[Portfolio] Agenda for Wednesday April 1 T&L meeting and future topics

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our
next meeting on *April 1 at 10 AM ET/ 2 pm GMT*. We'll be covering the following
agenda:

 1. Welcome and meeting launch - facilitator (2 min)
 2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (5 min)
 3. Using the Lessons tool as a Course Portal - Luisa Li (30 minutes)
 4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (15 min)
 5. Wrap up and adjourn - facilitator (2 min)

Meeting logistics:

 1. Join /Big Blue Button/ session:
    http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
 2. Choose *Room 2* from the pop-down
 3. Enter password: *apereo*
 4. Enable and test microphone for audio
 5. *Access link to April 1 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our
    meetings page*:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:

  * *April 8:* CKEditor - page layout discussion - Fawei Geng
    (University of Oxford)
  * *April 15**:* ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame - Yitna Firdyiwek
    (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre Dame)
  * *April 22:* TBA
  * *April 29:* TBA

All are welcome to join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you on
Wednesday!

Please think of topics you would like to present or discuss. It is okay if they are totally informal. It can be helpful if the topic is of interest to your institution and something you have feedback on.

Re: [Portfolio] [Using Sakai] Agenda for Wednesday April 1 T&L meeting and future topics

Thanks Adam!

Much appreciated for the reminder.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Adam Marshall <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just a reminder that the UK is now on BST now (not GMT) so there’s a 1 hour time difference from that given below.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to [hidden email] **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.

IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.