[Portfolio] Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a)

[Portfolio] Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Re: [Portfolio] Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Just a friendly reminder of the Teaching & Learning group meeting this morning at 10 AM EDT. Meeting logistics are below. Hope you'll join us. --Trisha