[Portfolio] ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT! Submit your proposals to Open Apereo 2015 in Baltimore, MD!

[Portfolio] ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT! Submit your proposals to Open Apereo 2015 in Baltimore, MD!

LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT!  The call for proposals for Open Apereo 2015 in Baltimore, MD is still open and the final deadline of February 9 is quickly approaching!

Submit your proposal:

http://bit.ly/apereo15cfp

The Open Apereo annual conference is a global networking point for everyone involved in higher education to learn from one another, and to create solutions together with open-source technologies. We are a group of collegial peers guiding each other towards new successes by sharing our stories and ideas.

You may submit a presentation session, birds of a feather discussion, showcase night demonstration, or "flipped" presentation.

Don't wait!  Get those proposals in before Monday, February 9 by 11:59 PM Pacific.

We look forward to your proposal!

http://bit.ly/apereo15cfp

Registration information is available at http://conference.apereo.org

Sincerely,

   Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

   Laura McCord, Open Apereo 2015 Planning Committee Chair

   Reba-Anna Lee, Open Apereo 2015 Program Committee Co-chair

   Mac Stewart, Open Apereo 2015 Program Committee Co-chair