[Portfolio] Register Now! > 2015 Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) Conference

Josh Baron Josh Baron

[Portfolio] Register Now! > 2015 Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) Conference

Colleagues

We are quickly approaching the March 9, 2015 registration deadline for the 5th international Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK) conference being hosted by the Society for Learning Analytics Research (SoLAR) and Marist College the week of March 16th.  Interest in this year's conference is at an all time high and thus we are expecting to "sell out" over the final two weeks.  If you are interested in attending the event this year we would encourage you to register ASAP.

Online registration and updated travel information, including details on the limited free LAK15 Airport Shuttles, is now available on the main conference web site at: http://lak15.solaresearch.org/.    We are also providing additional discounts for SoLAR members, details on how to become a member and obtaining your membership discount code are available from the Registration section of the web site.

Finally, we would like to thank all of our main conference sponsors, including our Platinum Sponsor McGraw-Hill Education, Gold Sponsor Blue Canary, Oracle, IBM and Silver Sponsor ANI, Blackboard, Canvas, Intel and Unicon, for helping to support this event!

Looking forward to seeing everyone the week of March 16th!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Assistant Vice President, Information Technology for Digital Education
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron