[Portfolio] T&L meeting cancelled: Meet February 11th

Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w) Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w)

[Portfolio] T&L meeting cancelled: Meet February 11th

Hello, all,

We have decided to cancel our meeting this week.
On Februrary 11th we will meet  to discuss Community Surveys and Forums.

See you all next week, I’ll send out another reminder later in the week.

Best regards,
Gail

Gail Hunger, EdD
Technology Strategies
College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
University of Virginia
434.924.3419