[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning Meeting on Wed, April 15

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a)

[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning Meeting on Wed, April 15

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our next meeting on Wednesday, April 15, at 10 AM ET. We'll be covering the following agenda:
  1. Welcome and meeting launch - Neal (2 min)
  2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (@5 min)
  3. ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame - Yitna Firdyiwek (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre Dame) (40+/- min)
  4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (10 min)
  5. Wrap up and adjourn - Neal
Meeting logistics:
  1. Join Big Blue Button session: http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
  2. Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
  3. Enter password: apereo
  4. Enable and test microphone for audio
  5. Access link to April 8 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our meetings page:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:

April 22:
Experiences Using Lessons at Johnson University - Dave Eveland, Johnson University
April 29:
How we use Lessons to structure online/hybrid courses and our templates for faculty - Christie DeCarolis, Rutgers
May 6
open - need topic/speaker
May 13

Peer Review in Lessons - Fawei Geng, Oxford

May 20 Lessons survey results - Luisa Li, Marist
May 27 Karuta - Brain storming use cases - Janice Smith, Jacques Raynauld
June 3

OpenApereo! Various T&L meetings and presentations

  • Conditional Release in Lessons - Jim Mezzanotte, Asahi
  • Teaching and Learning BOF
  • Lessons BOF
  • Samigo BOF
  • Apereo Teaching and Learning BOF

All are welcome to join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
--

Trisha Gordon
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

[hidden email] < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904