[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning Meeting today (April 8)

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a)

[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning Meeting today (April 8)

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our next meeting today, April 8, at 10 AM ET. We'll be covering the following agenda:
  1. Welcome and meeting launch - Trisha (2 min)
  2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (@5 min)
  3. CKEditor page layout discussion - facilitated by Fawei Geng (University of Oxford) (40+/- min)
  4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (10 min)
  5. Wrap up and adjourn - Trisha
Meeting logistics:
  1. Join Big Blue Button session: http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
  2. Choose Room 2 from the pop-down
  3. Enter password: apereo
  4. Enable and test microphone for audio
  5. Access link to April 8 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our meetings page:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:
  • April 15: ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame - Yitna Firdyiwek (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre Dame)
  • April 22: TBA
  • April 29: TBA
All are welcome to join the meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
--

Trisha Gordon
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

[hidden email] < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904