[Product Council] Meeting Reminder

Clay Fenlason Clay Fenlason

[Product Council] Meeting Reminder

I have a meeting page up for this week now. [1]

I have one key agenda item atm, and it amounts to what the Sakai 3
project would need to demonstrate in order to graduate from incubation
to product development. My basic idea is to offer a proposal on behalf
of the Sakai 3 project - what (I think) it thinks it should
demonstrate - as fodder for this discussion. I'll be spending some
time this afternoon to try to write this down, get it out before the
end of the day, and we can talk about it tomorrow and on-list.

Other agenda items welcome.

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/b4IYB
Michael Feldstein Michael Feldstein

Re: [Product Council] Meeting Reminder

I'm afraid that I won't be able to attend this week. Sorry.

- m

 Oracle Email Signature Logo
Michael Feldstein | Principal Product Manager| 818-817-2925
Oracle Higher Education Product Development
25 Christian Hill Road | Great Barrington, MA 01230

Clay Fenlason Clay Fenlason

Re: [Product Council] Meeting Reminder

I've put a few bullet points of the proposal into the agenda of the page below.

~Clay