Question for the collaboration community

John Ash John Ash

Question for the collaboration community

Our organization is researching moving their current course offerings to Sakai and I’ve got some questions about enrolling students into course sites.  Is there a convenient way to enroll a large volume students at once?  I heard that there was a way to upload a .CSV file with the course site enrollments and user information, but not sure how this CSV should be organized or where it could be uploaded.

John Ash

Online Learning System Administrator

Ashworth College