RE: [sakai-dev] users getting automatically logged out at random

Brett Parker Brett Parker

RE: [sakai-dev] users getting automatically logged out at random

I currently have a few users that have multiple sessions active and they are on different app servers.  I will have to do some asking to find out what tools they were using.  The only tool that was reported with this problem was with Tests and Quizes.

-Brett-