REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

knoop knoop

REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

The next Authoring Working Group (WG) conference call will be this Friday, 16 Jan 2009, at 11:00am Eastern US Time.  Connection information for Sakai001 conference bridge:

    * IP Address: 156.56.240.9
    * Telephone: 812-856-7060
    * Conference Code: 348#
    * PIN: 72524#

The Confluence area for the Authoring WG can be found here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/yoAVAQ

Agenda:

* "Entifying" Sakai: Next steps for the list of tools needing RESTful access
** Anthony will review his developer how-to on entification
** Volunteers to work on the RESTful side for existing tools
** Volunteers to work on the widget (or other consumer) side
* Update from Nathan on authoring UX work
** Where is help needed from volunteers?

* What else?
----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
Anthony Whyte Anthony Whyte

Fwd: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

The latest version of my entity doc is viewable at:

http://docs.google.com/View?
docid=d7s4gpm_16c6hz57ck&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Anth

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Knoop, Peter" <[hidden email]>
> Date: 14 January 2009 2:56:07 PM GMT-05:00
> To: "[hidden email]"
> <[hidden email]>
> Subject: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 16 Jan 2009, 11:00am
> Eastern US Time
>
> The next Authoring Working Group (WG) conference call will be this
> Friday, 16 Jan 2009, at 11:00am Eastern US Time. Connection
> information for Sakai001 conference bridge:
>
> * IP Address: 156.56.240.9
> * Telephone: 812-856-7060
> * Conference Code: 348#
> * PIN: 72524#
>
> The Confluence area for the Authoring WG can be found here:
>
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/yoAVAQ
>
> Agenda:
>
> * "Entifying" Sakai: Next steps for the list of tools needing
> RESTful access
> ** Anthony will review his developer how-to on entification
> ** Volunteers to work on the RESTful side for existing tools
> ** Volunteers to work on the widget (or other consumer) side
> * Update from Nathan on authoring UX work
> ** Where is help needed from volunteers?
>
> * What else?
>
> This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab
> (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
> You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace >
> Preferences.

[see attachment: "smime.p7s", size: 2417 bytes]

Attachments:

smime.p7s
https://collab.sakaiproject.org//access/content/attachment/ad144832-d3d5-4281-8996-1cf43fd7b898/smime.p7s