REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

knoop knoop

REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

The next Authoring Working Group conference call will be this Friday, 9 Jan 2009, at 11:00am Eastern US Time.  Connection information for Sakai001 conference bridge:

    * IP Address: 156.56.240.9
    * Telephone: 812-856-7060
    * Conference Code: 348#
    * PIN: 72524#

The confluence area for the Authoring WG can be found here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/yoAVAQ

On the Agenda for this meeting:
* "Entifying" Sakai: Next steps for the list of tools needing RESTful access
** Volunteers to work on the RESTful side
** Volunteers to work on the widget (or other consumer) side
* What else?

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator
----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
knoop knoop

RE: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

My apologies.  I got my schedule screwed up with the UX meeting times and thought this was at noon and was by myself on the line for a bit before I realized I as an hour late.  Did anyone show up at the correct time and discuss things?  Could you post your notes to the meeting page?  Otherwise, let's reschedule these topics for next Friday, 16 January 2009.  Thanks!

-peter

----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
markjnorton markjnorton

Re: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

Only three people showed.  Jim and I talked a bit about using the Entity
Broker to register authoring contexts.  Not much else.  Not enough
people.  We adjourned after half an hour.  Steve Smail was there, too.

- Mark

----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
Oliver Heyer Oliver Heyer

Re: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

Speaking of the UX meeting, somewhat buried in that meeting's next
agenda is inevitable discussion of UX that at least forms a variation or
an early iteration of Sakai 3s content authoring environment.

Oliver

----------------------
This automatic notification message was sent by Sakai Collab (https://collab.sakaiproject.org//portal) from the WG: Authoring site.
You can modify how you receive notifications at My Workspace > Preferences.
Claude Coulombe Claude Coulombe

Re: REMINDER: Authoring WG Call: Friday, 9 Jan 2009, 11:00am Eastern US Time

Greetings follks,

Sorry for this morning, but we were in a Scrum pre-planning meeting
with our key R&D people. Those person are very hard to meet all
together and the meeting was longer than anticipated.

Happy new year 2009 from Montréal in minus 20 degree Celsius

Claude