Re: [Building Sakai] [sakai-docs] Sakai Doc links broken in confluence

Re: [Building Sakai] [sakai-docs] Sakai Doc links broken in confluence

Looks like it was Archived and is now at

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ARCHIVE/Adding+a+Site+Type

Possibly it was archived because the information is out of date?

I'm looping in sakai-dev since the sakai-doc list primarily concerns itself with online help documentation (i.e. user facing, not technical) issues.

June 24, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Hey,

I was just about to check some sites I needed for completing a task and
realized that some documentation links are broken.
The one I needed is:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Adding+a+Site+Type .
Anyway to access the "lost" information?

Best regards,
Kurosch Petzold

Sakai Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation

Aaron Zeckoski-3 Aaron Zeckoski-3

Re: [Building Sakai] [sakai-docs] Sakai Doc links broken in confluence

Thanks!

June 24, 2014 at 7:58 AM
I moved it back since it appears to still be valid.
-AZ

June 24, 2014 at 7:48 AM