Re: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Wikis and Sakai

Mathieu Plourde Mathieu Plourde

Re: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Wikis and Sakai

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the kind words.

For those who have not seen this, I created a wiki report last year, including other documents to help faculty members get started with wikis. The URL is http://udel.edu/~mathieu/wiki

You are welcome to integrate anything you find useful in your local implementation.

Here at UD, the rWiki tool is being moderately adopted. Some professors have done wonders with it, others have done little interesting things, but most faculty members I have consulted with are happy with it. Of course, improving it would only make adoption wider, but with Sakai 3 wiki-like page authoring down the pipe, I'm not sure improving rWiki is the best use of the developer's time.

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Instructional Designer