Re: [Using Sakai] create accessible web pages using the CK editor in Sakai - what templates would you like to see?

Fawei Geng-2 Fawei Geng-2

Re: [Using Sakai] create accessible web pages using the CK editor in Sakai - what templates would you like to see?

Dear all,

At the teaching and learning call last Wednesday (8 April) I presented a short talk “How to create accessible web pages using the Sakai HTML editor”.  The talk generated active discussions around accessibility and usability in Sakai.  In addition to CSS in Lessons tool, I shared the five templates (created by the VLE team here at Oxford)  available in CK editor.

As these templates allow to created accessible web pages without using tables, quite a few people were interested in them.  We plan to build more templates.  We can also make them available to the Sakai community if there is enough demand.

Could you let me know what kind of templates you would like to see in CK editor in addition to the five that we developed (see attached screenshot)?

Best wishes

Fawei

Fawei Geng, FHEA CMALT MBCS

Blog: http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/fawei/