Re: [WG: Accessibility] More Samigo questions for 2.9.0 release

Richwine, Brian L Richwine, Brian L

Re: [WG: Accessibility] More Samigo questions for 2.9.0 release

Relative to SAM-1295 (the accessibility of multiple choice questions), I’m not sure how to move that forward. Ying Wang examined the patch and didn’t seem to raise any issues with it. However, I’m not sure who else needs to pass judgment on it. If it was moved into trunk, the accessibility working group would be happy to do further testing on it. Though, we are not experts on the Samigo tool.

-Brian