Re: [WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Problems with Sakai 10-QA01/QA02 gradeboook API test

Re: [WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Problems with Sakai 10-QA01/QA02 gradeboook API test

Hi George,

I assume you mean this google doc:

I see what you are saying. Might be a small typo. What happens when you work through the instructions exactly as specified, even though that doesn't seem to match up?  My guess is that if you follow the grading instructions exactly, it will work fine. I've been through the test multiple times (not lately), and the numbers always seem to match the expected grades.

If my guess is right then we just need to change line 58 to
"Take 3 of 5 Assignments through Lessons: "Asn Both", "Asn Site", and "Asn Special".

Thanks!
Neal

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:22 PM, George Pipkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi -

   We are trying to verify sakai-10 gradebook using the spreadsheet devised (I think) by Neal.  The problem lies
with the fact that the spreadsheet on row 58 has student0005 taking:

Take 4 of 5 Assignments through Lessons: "Asn Group 2", "Asn Both", "Asn Site", and "Asn Special"

However, when it comes to grading, the test presumes that student0005 would have taken:

"Asn Group 1","Asn Site", and "Asn Special"

It appears to me that there is no way the instructions can be followed rigorously.

               - George Pipkin

                U.Va.