Re: [sakai-dev] Assignments - No student is found that meet the search criteria and view

Shawn Foster-2 Shawn Foster-2

Re: [sakai-dev] Assignments - No student is found that meet the search criteria and view

Hi, Sanghyun.

Does the "Student" role have the normal permissions in Assignments
(Assignments > Permissions) for the site? Specially, does the "Student"
role have the "Submit to assignment(s)" permission?

I just tested this locally: when I remove the "Submit to assignment(s)"
permission from the Student role of the "Set permissions for Site"
option from the Permissions tab in Assignments, I get the "No student is
found that meet the search criteria and view filter." message on the
View Submissions page that you mentioned below.

If the group appears, maybe the group's permissions allow students to
submit to the assignment, but the site's permissions don't?

-Shawn

--
Shawn Foster
eLearning Technology and Application Development