Re: [sakai-dev] Has anyone put axis web services back in Sakai 11? (a.k.a. There's no school like the old school)

Stephen Marquard Stephen Marquard

Re: [sakai-dev] Has anyone put axis web services back in Sakai 11? (a.k.a. There's no school like the old school)

Hi Mike,

For running LinkTool specifically in 11.x, here's a CXF version of SakaiSigning:

http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/src_mods/trunk/webservices/cxf/src/java/org/sakaiproject/webservices/SakaiSigning.java

It needs to be declared in:

webservices/cxf/src/resources/applicationContext.xml

Though if you're restoring Axis for jws, then you wouldn't need this.

Regards
Stephen