Re: [sakai-dev] Schema error while trying to use WS

Sam Ottenhoff Sam Ottenhoff

Re: [sakai-dev] Schema error while trying to use WS

Your use of fake IPs makes it impossible to help. Your Tomcat doesn't think it's running on HTTPS. There are other ways to get Tomcat to believe it is on HTTPS, but the easiest way to accomplish that is with X-Forwarded-Proto.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 4:04 AM, NublaII <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's not the case here (that's why I'm at a loss)

I defined a new backend on the load-balancer to capture the headers using netcat and pointed the traffic to it.

This is what I get

---
nc -l 10.3.0.254 -p 12345
GET /sakai-ws/soap/login?wsdl HTTP/1.1
Connection: close
---

That's what's supposed to be there right? or am I assuming something wrong?

Benja

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:18:37 PM UTC+1, ottenhoff wrote:
force.url.secure is unnecessary.

Your front-end load-balancer must not be sending X-Forwarded-Proto to Tomcat as expected.