SAKAI - SAKORA Versions Inquiry

Farhan Akhlaq Farhan Akhlaq

SAKAI - SAKORA Versions Inquiry

Hi,
       I have been working right now on PeopleSoft Campus Solution integration( using PeopleSoft SAIP ) with Sakai. I am using Sakai 2.7 version. I want to configure Sakora in addition. Can you please tell me does Sakora is capable of integration with Sakai 2.7 and PeopleSoft Campus Solution 9.0. If it is so then kindly send me information regarding stable Sakora Release.Kindly reply to this mail as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Regards,

Farhan Akhlaq
Software Engineer
Techlogix Company (Pvt) Limited. Pakistan