Sakai 2.9 SiteStats on Tomcat 7 Error

Gabriel Slomka Gabriel Slomka

Sakai 2.9 SiteStats on Tomcat 7 Error

Hello sakai mailling list J

Im having a little problem, hope someone can give me a hand on this.

Im building sakai 2.9 under Tomcat 7, and im having a little issue about Servlet Mapping:

The servlets named [sakai.sitestats] and [sakai.sitestats.admin] are both mapped to the url-pattern [/sitestats-tool/*] which is not permitted

I know Tomcat 7 doesnt allow Double servlet mapping, but i dont know what/where can i change to fix this problem, as Sitestats is being required in our university.

Would really apreciate any help IF someone knows how to solve the problem.

Thanks for the attention !

Gabriel Slomka

Anand Mehta-2 Anand Mehta-2

Re: Sakai 2.9 SiteStats on Tomcat 7 Error

Hi Gabriel,

Please take a look at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/STAT-339 and see if it helps.

Thanks,
Anand