Sakai CLE 2.9.3 release candidate - Call for QA testing

Sakai CLE 2.9.3 release candidate - Call for QA testing

[ x-posted to many Sakai CLE lists]

Hi All,

Summary
-----------------
Sakai CLE 2.9.3-RC02 (release candidate 02) is ready for testing.  This is a request for QA testers.

We need help testing a change to the Gradebook API (which affects Assignments, Samigo [Tests and Quizzes], and Lessons); WebDav (as always!); and some other areas as well.

Complete testing by Monday, August 5

To help:

1) Sign up for an account on Jira - https://jira.sakaiproject.org  . For a limited time this is free. "Limited time" essentially meaning forever ;-) .

3) a) View the Test Plan at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest   ; and the Testing sign up sheet at - http://bit.ly/18ICviH

     b) Feel free to contact me for guidance, training, or information - [hidden email] or Skype me anytime at nealkdin (if I'm available, I'll answer. If not, I'll get back ASAP).

Details

Why RC02?  RC01 had a technical glitch. It was quickly fixed and RC02 released in its stead.

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation