Sakai Conference: Running BoF

Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3 Nicola Monat-Jacobs-3

Sakai Conference: Running BoF

If you're interesting in running during the conference, please let me know. I'd like to organize some group runs - it's a great way to meet people, get exercise and see the great outdoors. Send me an email off list if you are interested and we'll coordinate from there. All experience levels welcome!

Thanks,
Nicola Monat-Jacobs
Steven Githens Steven Githens

Re: Sakai Conference: Running BoF

I feel compelled to reply to this on list before the series of running
BOF's we had at the Boston Conference last year was completely Awesum!

This conference will see our bestest Running BOFs yet!

Unchecked intensity!

Steve

On 06/02/2010 01:29 PM, Nicola Monat-Jacobs wrote:

> If you're interesting in running during the conference, please let me know. I'd like to organize some group runs - it's a great way to meet people, get exercise and see the great outdoors. Send me an email off list if you are interested and we'll coordinate from there. All experience levels welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Nicola Monat-Jacobs

angell angell

Re: Sakai Conference: Running BoF

The only downside for the running BOF is this conference is located in
the great plains, emphasis on the "plain". Don't expect mountains and
bambi, except in the far distance...